10 Lines About Hindi Diwas in English, few lines about hindi diwas, some lines about hindi diwas, 10 lines on hindi diwas in english, importance of hindi diwas in english, why we celebrate hindi diwas.
- Hindi Diwas is celebrated every year on 14th September.
- On 14 September 1949, Hindi language was recognized as the national language of India.
- Hindi Diwas is celebrated to honor and uplift the Hindi language.
- Hindi language is also the national language of the whole of India.
- The Hindi language was called the language of the people by Gandhiji.
- More than 70 percent people use Hindi language in speaking and daily work.
- Hindi is the third largest language in the world after English and Chinese.
- Programs are organized to promote Hindi language in schools and colleges on this day.
- Rashtrabhasha Gaurav Puraskar and Rashtrabhasha Kirti Puraskar are given to those who do good work in the Hindi language field on this day.
- What is the popularity of Hindi language at the international level too.
Hindi language gives a sense of being Indian at the international level.