10 Lines About Peacock in Odia, few lines about peacock in odia language, some lines about peacock in odia. Hello dear readers welcome to our new post. Basically peacock is our national bird we all are knows. But do you know what is the specialty of a peacock. If not i still recommend to you please read this article completely. Here you can learn very deep unknown facts and 10 lines about a peacock.
10 Lines About Peacock in Odia
- Peacock is the national bird of India.
- Peacocks are found all over India.
- There is a Kalki on the head of a peacock.
- Peacock dances in the rainy season with its wings open.
- Peacock eats grains, fruits and insects etc.
- The peacock got the status of a national bird on 26 January 1963.
- The average lifespan of a peacock is 25 to 30 years.
- The Indian peacock is about 1 to 1.5 meters long.
- The weight of the Indian peacock can range from 4 to 6 kg.
- Fans and crowns are made from peacock feathers.
- 10 Lines About Jagannath Temple in Odia
- 10 Lines About Gangadhar Meher in Odia
- 10 Lines About National Flag in Odia