Skip to content
10 Lines About Tiger in Odia
- Tigers are the national animals of our country.
- It can run at speeds of 40 to 65 kilometers per hour. But due to his heavy body, he gets tired quickly
- Tigers live for about 10 to 25 years
- Black spots are found on the tiger’s body. Which helps him to hide in times of danger.
- Tigers are species of tigers.
- Of the 20 attempts to hunt tigers, only one succeeds
- The tiger’s tail while walking helps it balance the body
- Tigers can eat 20 to 25 kilograms of meat at a time
- The gestation period of a tiger is 95 to 115 days
- Although there are many species of tigers in the world, the largest Royal Bengal tiger is found in India.
5 Lines About Tiger in Odia
- Tiger is a wild animal. It is found only in forests, national parks and zoos.
- Tiger is the national animal of India.
- It is a carnivorous animal. It eats only meat and cannot eat grass or other plant products.
- It is one of the fastest animals.
- The tiger has two fierce looking eyes, four legs, a powerful nose, sharp teeth, and a very beautiful body.