ama rajya odisha essay in odia, odisha essay in odia, essay on odisha in odia language.ama-rajya
Ama Rajya Odisha Essay in Odia 10 Lines
- The name of our state is Odisha. It carries many of its oldest names in India.
- Kalinga is its oldest name.
- It is also known as Utkal because of the country of fine arts.
- The population of Odisha is about 4.37 crore.
- There are about 30 districts in Odisha. Ganjam is the largest district in terms of population.
- The natural beauty of Odisha is so beautiful that it is less known than any other heaven.
- Especially many tourists from home and abroad come here to enjoy the nature of Odisha.
- Due to the birthplace of many Yogi Rusi, people from different states come here for its sanctuary, Puri Tirtha.
- Shrikshetra Puri is one of the four best temples in Odisha. Therefore, people involved in spiritual activities must come here in their lives.
- Odisha is famous for its history, art, sculpture and Kalinga style crafts. An example of this is the Konark Temple. Which, of course, made the video an overnight sensation.