Amazing Facts About Odisha in Odia
Amazing facts about odisha in odia, 10 interesting facts about odisha in odia, 10 lines about odisha in odia, facts about odisha pdf, amazing facts in odia, amazing facts in odia language.
- The history of Odisha dates back to prehistoric times, and some of the fossils found in Mayurbhanj district have been proven to be less than 3 million crore years old.
- The emperor Chandraguptamurya did not dare to attack the then Kalinga.
- There are about 72 types of tribals living in Odisha, and the customs of each tribe are different.
- . In the kitchen of the Puri Sri Jagannath Temple, rice and vegetables are cooked in seven clay pots one at a time, but the same amount of cooking is done in each hut.
- The Shri Jagannath Temple is one of the four temples of the Hindus
- More than 400 chefs cook in more than 200 ovens at Sri Mandir’s kitchen, which is served daily to tens of thousands of devotees.
- The taste of the kitchen at Shri Mandir remains the same throughout the year, and even from the thousands to the millions of devotees, the offerings are available to all and the offerings are never wasted.
- Odisha is the first linguistic state in India
- Odisha is the only state in India where the registration of Dadan workers going to other states for employment has started.
- Odisha was the first state to implement the Lokayukta Bill after the central government passed it.