Ambedkar Biography in Odia
Ambedkar biography in odia, bhimrao ambedkar biography in odia, bhim rao ambedkar life story in odia pdf download, biography of ambedkar in odia pdf download, br ambedkar in odia,ambedkar books in odia pdf download.
Today is the jubilee of Bhimrao Ramji Ambedkar, an Indian politician, political leader, philosopher, historian, orator, economist and editor. On this occasion let us know his brief biography.
- Date of birth – April 14, 191
- Place of birth – in Maho, Madhya Pradesh
- Father’s name – Ramji Molaji Sakpal
- Mother tongue – Marathi
- Caste – Mahar (Dalit)
- Year of first marriage – 1906 (age 15)
- His first wife’s name was Ramabai
- Matriculation School – Elphinstone High School, Bombay
- Machriculation Year – 1906 (University of Bombay’s first Dalit in matriculation)
- The year of graduation – 1812
- University of Graduation – Bombay University
- The subject of graduation is economics and political science
- Postgraduate – Economics
- Post-graduate year – 1915
- Postgraduate University – Columbia University (New York)
- Thesis written for the bachelor’s degree is a trade in ancient India
- Ph.D. Year – 1923
- Ph.D. The subject of the economy
- Ph.D. University of London – London School of Economics (London)
- Ph.D. Thesis – Money Problems: Causes and Solutions
- He began his career as a writer and editor in public life with the publication of Mukainayak in the 1920s.
In 1926, a movement was launched to eradicate racial and ethnic discrimination. The temple entrance movement began in the 1930s. Signed in 1932 under the Pune Treaty.
The first wife, Ramabai, died in 1935. The formation of the Independent Labor Party in 1936 and the publication of his famous book Caste System. Second marriage to Dr. Sharda Kabir (post-marriage name – Sabita Ambedkar) in 18.
He was appointed India’s first law minister and chairman of the Constituent Assembly on the 16th. The founding of the Indian Buddhist Congress in 1955. Buddhism with five lakh supporters in Nagpur on October 14, 1956. He died on December 6, 1956, of various complications from diabetes.