|File Name||Dipabali Rachana (Diwali Essay)|
10 Lines on Diwali in Odia
- Diwali is the main festival of Odisha
- Diwali is called Deepawali, Festival of Lights and Festival of Lights.
- Diwali is celebrated on the new moon day of Kartik month.
- It is a major festival of Hindus but it is also celebrated in many other religions.
- Ghee lamps are lit on the day of Diwali.
- On this day people wear new clothes and live happily.
- This day Diwali, new dishes are prepared in homes.
- At this day crackers and sparklers are burst.
- It is considered to be the festival of victory of light over darkness.
- Diwali is celebrated with great pomp.