Gopabandhu Das Biography in Odia Pdf: Hello dear visitors welcome to our official website orissa times. In this article post you can learn about gopabandhu das life history in odia. We providing the brief gopabandhu das autobiography in odia, gopabandhu das biography in odia language, gopabandhu das jibani in odia, gopabandhu das jibani katha pdf which you can download through the clicking below link.
Gopabandhu Das was at the same time an educator, a politician, a social worker, a poet, a writer, a journalist and a social reformer. He was born on October 9, 1877 in the village of Suando in the Puri district. He lost his mother a few days after his birth.
Gopabandhu Das Biography in Odia Pdf
|Book Name||Biography Of Gopabandhu Das Odia|
|File Size||300 KB|
Download Gopabandhu Das Biography in Odia
If you want to download the pdf read above, click on the download button below. Before it remember one this this pdf can view on your device if adobe reader or other pdf viewer software installed. Now click on the download button to download Gopabandhu Das Biography in Odia Pdf.
10 Lines About Gopabandhu Das in Odia
- Utkalmani Gopbandhu Das is the epoch of the Oriya nation. At the same time he was a social worker, a patriot, a politician, a reformer, a journalist, an author, a poet, an educator and a lawyer.
- He was born on October 9, 18. Gopbandhu’s service attitude has been reported since childhood.
- After completing his primary education in his village, he studied at Rupadeipur Middle School Varnakula School.
- In 1922, he enrolled in Puri District School. He has been interested in literature ever since.
- As the editor of the leprosy, he understood them. In 1908, Mayurbhanj appointed Maharaja Sri Ramachandra Bhanj Gopbandhu as his public prosecutor. There he worked with a service mindset and did a lot of public good.
- He published the magazine Satyavadi in 1915. The ‘Samaj’ newspaper was his great gift to the people of Odisha.
- Gopbandhu’s ideology was almost like that of Gandhi.
- So some even call him Gandhi of Odisha.
- He authored a number of high-profile poetry books, such as The Prisoner’s Autobiography.
- He died on June 18, 1929.