Mahatma Gandhi Biography in Odia
20 Lines About Mahatma Gandhi in Odia, mahatma gandhi nka jibani, mahatma gandhi rachana, mahatma gandhi biography in odia pdf.
Whenever we talk about the history of our country India, there is definitely talk of freedom struggle and discussions are held on which soldiers who contributed in this freedom struggle. Read about freedom fighters of India here.
Related Content Read Also
Before -: Those who wanted to answer the atrocities committed by the British by bloodshed like them, the main among them were -: Chandrashekhar Azad, Sardar Bhagat Singh, etc.
There were other types of fighters -: Those who wanted to get freedom for the country by following the path of peace instead of this bloody scene, the most prominent names among them are -: Mahatma Gandhi. Due to his attitude that followed peace, truth and non-violence, people started addressing him as ‘Mahatma’. Let us share more information about this Mahatma -:
10 Lines About Mahatma Gandhi in Odia
1) Mahatma Gandhi is the father of the nation of our country.
2) Mahatma Gandhi was born on 2 October 1869.
3) Gandhiji was born in Porbandar district of Gujarat state.
4) The full name of Mahatma Gandhi is Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi.
5) The birthday of Mahatma Gandhi is celebrated as World Non-Violence Day.
6) Mahatma Gandhi was married at the age of 13 to Kasturba Gandhi.
7) Mahatma Gandhi has a great contribution in the independence of our country.
8) Mahatma Gandhi completed his law studies from London.
9) The whole country used to call Mahatma Gandhi by the name of Bapu.
10) The three principles of Mahatma Gandhi were truth, non-violence and celibacy.
5 Lines About Mahatma Gandhi in Odia
1) Mahatma Gandhi is called the father of the nation.
2) Mahatma Gandhi life has described education as an important part of life.
3) Mahatma Gandhi gave importance to getting education in mother tongue.
4) Children should be given free education, this was the idea of Mahatma Gandhi.
5) Mahatma Gandhi has made invaluable contribution in the educational field.