Nari Sikhya Odia Essay
Nari sikhya odia essay, nari sikhya essay in odia, nari sikhya odia 5 lines, nari sikhya odia rachana pdf download, nari shiksha odia essay pdf download 2022 free. Like men, are a huge part of society If women are covered in ignorance and ignorance in the dark So their inner power will remain undeveloped.
Our birthplace was the birthplace of ancient India even in the year of ancient India Gargi, Maitrayi, Apla, Ghosh, Bishwabara, Lopamudra, Lilavati, Khana and Sanghamitra have shown their originality in various fields.
The names of the medieval Durgavati, Padmini and Mirabai are noteworthy But over time, superstition and superstition have infiltrated Indian society and completely eradicated feminism from India. As a result, Indian society has been plunged into the abyss of collapse instead of moving forward.
Women are the mothers, women are the birth mothers, from the birth to the age of five the future citizens are nurtured in the motherland. At this point the mother’s education and influence deeply immerses the minds of the children This is clearly evidenced by the influence of Jijabai on Shivaji and Putalibai on Mohandas.
So if women remain illiterate they will be unable to give their children the right ideals and proper education. As a result, it will be impossible to create a golden city in the country So women education in India is needed.
Nari Sikhya Odia Essay
Women are the domination of the home, femininity is the sole necessity for housekeeping, management, and economic control. Women’s cooperation should always be in place to make family planning work and in the world of waste and sustainable prevention, so appropriate education needs to be provided for women.
In addition, women should be educated in the fields of music, literature, the arts and sciences for their appropriate contribution and for their contribution to the welfare of the nation and the nation. As a result of the right education, it has been proven in the lives of Sultan Rezia and Prime Minister Indira Gandhi that Indian women can firmly rule the country.
So there is no need to doubt the ability of Indian women Undoubtedly, if educated properly, Indian women will be instrumental in building a better and more prosperous India. Therefore, it is imperative that there be legal efforts to promote education among women in every region of India
10 Lines About Nari Sikhya in Odia
- It is very important for women to be educated for the beautiful future and development of the country.
- Not only men but women also have equal rights on education.
- To end the atrocities and sexual harassment on women, women should be educated.
- The construction of a civilized and good society depends only on the education of women.
- Children get good manners and good education first from the woman.
- Every parent should educate their daughters to fight for women’s rights and make them aware.
- It is very important for women to get education so that girls do not depend on others and become self-reliant.
- Today, women are at the forefront in every field, the main reason for which is the education of women.
- If a man is educated then a family is educated but when a woman is educated then the whole society is educated.
- If you want your daughters to never be sad and fight every difficulty, then educate them and end the discrimination between boys and girls.