Solar System in Odia Language
Planets Name in Odia : You must have heard about the solar system, but do you know the names of the 9 planets of the solar system in odia language? If you do not know Planets Name in Odia and English, then there is nothing to worry about, in today’s article you are going to get complete information about the nine planets.
In which along with the solar system, we will also know about the universe. When we see these planets from Earth, they seem very small to us, but in reality the size of the planets is very big. Man is not even equal to the particle of any one planet. Let us tell you that astrology also works according to the planets.
Even today many people have very little basic knowledge about geography. Many times many questions related to the names of the solar system and planets also come in the exam. Tell the names of the planets, but they keep thinking about this question. Although usually the names of planets like Sun, Moon, Mercury, Mars etc. are also given.
8 Planets Name in Odia
|SL No.||Planet Name in Odia||Planet Name in English|
|1||Budha (ବୁଧ)||Mercury (ମରକ୍ୟୁରୀ)|
|2||Sukra (ଶୁକ୍ର)||Venus (ଭେନସ)|
|3||Pruthibi (ପୃଥିବୀ)||Earth (ଆର୍ଥ)|
|4||Mangala (ମଙ୍ଗଳ)||Mars (ମାର୍ସ)|
|5||Bruhaspati (ବୃହସ୍ପତି)||Jupiter (ଯୁପିଟର)|
|6||Shani (ଶନି)||Saturn (ସଟନ)|
|7||Aruna (ଅରୁଣ)||Uranus (ୟୁରେନ୍ସ)|
|8||Baruna (ବରୁଣ)||Neptune (ନେପଚୁନ)|
But the names of 9 planets are not able to be told. Although there are currently 8 planets in the solar system, but there used to be 9 planets, in which the ninth house was Pluto. But it was removed from the list of planets, and placed in the list of Bone planets. At present, there are a total of 8 planets in the solar system.
Apart from all this information, do you know, what is the Solar System (What Is Solar System in Odia), how many planets are there in the Solar System (How Many Planets Are There in the Solar System), what are the planets (What are Planets) And what are the names of these planets in Odia and English, (All Planets Name in Odia and English with Pictures), so let’s know the information of all the planets in detail. I sincerely hope that if you read this post on the names of planets completely, then you will not need to read any other article.
By reading the names of 8 planets given here in Odia and English, you must have come to know which planets are there in the solar system. If someone asks you the Planets Name, then you can easily tell it. But apart from this, you have not yet seen the pictures of all these planets, and do not want to know about them in details, so let us know, what is the solar system, what is the planet, how many planets orbit the sun, and all the planets from the earth. All the information about the distance in detail in your mother tongue Odia –
What is the Planet in Odia (Graha Name in Odia)
The celestial bodies that revolve around a star are called planets. Just as the Sun is a star, and the celestial bodies revolving around it are planets. Planets are of different sizes. It revolves around a sufficiently fixed orbit distance due to the gravitation wall. There is no group of any other celestial body around them.
Mercury in Odia
- Mercury is the closest planet to the Sun and the smallest of the 8 planets.
- The temperature fluctuates more on the planet Mercury than on all other planets, here the daytime temperature is −173 °C; −280 °F and daytime temperatures of around 427 °C, 800 °F.
- Mercury is a rocky body like the planet Earth, which is one of the four terrestrial planets in the Solar System.
- The planet Mercury is made up of about 70% metal and 30% silicate material. At the same time, it is smaller in size than the big satellites of the universe, Ganymede and Titan, but it is heavier than them in weight.
- The surface of the planet Mercury is more like concrete and stone, in addition to this, chlorine, sulfur are also included, its surface is like the moon. Which is light brown or gray in color.
- The seasons on Mercury do not change like Earth or other planets.
- The planet Mercury is visible in the sky of Earth in the morning and evening. But it cannot be seen at midnight.
- If the planet Mercury is seen from Earth, it will appear like a bright star or bright Vastu.
- The distance of the planet Mercury from the Sun is considered to be about 46,000,000 to 70,000,000 km. It takes 87.969 or (88 days) Earth’s day to make a complete revolution around the Sun.
Venus in Odia
- Venus is the second closest planet to the Solar System.
- The planet Venus was named after the Roman goddess of love and beauty.
The pressure of the atmosphere on the surface of this planet is about 92 times greater than on the surface of the Earth.
- After the moon, the planet Venus is the most shining Vastu in the sky at night.
- This planet is brightest for only a short time before sunrise and after sunset. Because of which it is also called the morning and evening star by some ancient cultures.
- It is the hottest planet in the solar system, with a temperature of 462 °C.
- Venus is also known as a terrestrial planet. Due to its size, gravity, and texture, it has also been called the “sister planet” of Earth.
- Venus is the closest planet to Earth.
- A large amount of carbon dioxide is found on the planet Venus, besides it is covered with a transparent layer of sulfuric acid. Due to which the rays of space light cannot reach on it.
- Dry boulders are scattered on the surface of this planet, due to which Venus is also called dry desert, it is refreshed from time to time by volcanoes.
- The distance of Venus from Earth is 26 million miles, and its distance from the Sun is 67.2 million miles.
- It takes 224.7 Earth days for this planet to orbit the Sun. We can also do this in such a way that it takes a few hours less in 25 days for Venus to revolve around the Sun.
Earth in Odia
- The Sun is the third planet at the distance from the Earth, which is called the world. Apart from this, the earth is also called the blue planet.
- It is the only planet among the 8 planets of the solar system, where there is life.
- 71% of the earth is covered by water and 29% by land. The surface of the Earth is made up of different types of plates. A thick layer of ice is frozen at both its poles.
- Water is found naturally on earth in three states. In which water is found on earth through water vapor and clouds from the sky, in the ocean, through sea water, and through mountains and rivers.
- Earth also has a satellite, whose name is Moon.
Mars in Odia
- Mars has two satellites, named Phobos and Deimos. The size of both of them is irregular and small.
- Mars can be seen with the naked eye from the surface of the Earth. Although the planet Jupiter appears brighter and clearer than Mars, when we see it with the naked eye from Earth.
- The distance of the Sun from Mars is 250.61 million kilometers. The difference between a day on Mars and Earth is only a few minutes, a day on Earth is 24 hours, and a day on Mars is 24 hours and 37 minutes.
Jupiter in Odia
- Jupiter Jupiter is the largest planet in the Solar System and the fifth planet of the Sun.
- The planet Jupiter is a gaseous body, as you have already been told, that there are two types of planets, Gaseous and Virtual Planet or Virtual Planet. Jupiter comes in the list of gaseous planets.
- Jupiter has 79 natural satellites, of which the four largest satellites are also present on Jupiter itself.
- One of these is known as the Galilean satellite. It was discovered by Galileo Galilei in 1610. Apart from this, the largest satellite here is Ganymede, whose size is bigger than the planet Mercury.
- The distance of the planet Jupiter from the Sun is 77.80 million kilometers, it takes 11.86 years to make one complete revolution around the Sun.
- Due to the gravitational force of Jupiter being greater than that of other planets, its weight is about 318 times more than Earth. Whose size is 11 times more than the earth.
Saturn in Odia
- Saturn is the second largest planet in the Solar System after Jupiter and the sixth planet from the Sun.
- The distance of the Sun from Saturn is more than 1.4 billion kilometers. Due to which Saturn takes 10,759 Earth days i.e. about 30 years to make one complete revolution around the Sun.
- Saturn is a gaseous planet whose interior is made up of iron, silicon, oxygen, hydrozone, and thick rocks. Its outer layer is made of helium and hydrogen. Saturn’s atmosphere is always pale yellow, due to the presence of ammonia crystals in the planet’s upper atmosphere.
Uranus in Odia
- Uranus, or Uranus, is the seventh planet from the Sun. If we talk about its diameter, then it is the third largest planet in the solar system.
- Uranus is 63 times more massive than Earth, and it is 14.5 times more massive than Earth in mass.
- The planet Uranus was discovered by William Herschel on 13 March 1781. It was the first planet discovered by telescope.
- There are four gaseous planets in the solar system, whose crust is made of gases instead of clay, as well as their size is also very large. Uranus is also one of these gaseous planets.
- Frozen ice of ammonia and methane gases is present on the planet Uranus. Therefore, it has also been put in the list of “icy gas giant” among astronomical scholars.
- Uranus is the coldest planet in the solar system. Its minimum temperature has been measured up to -224° Centigrade. Arun is covered with many layers of Badlo, it is believed, that its top layer is of methane gas, and after that there is a cloud of water below. If we go to its center, then snow and stone can be seen here.
- Uranus is the planet of the solar system. This is because the planet is tilted about 82° on its axis.
- Because of which it appears to be taking.
- The planet Uranus has 27 natural satellites. Which revolves in the opposite direction of the earth.
- The color of the planet Uranus appears light green, this is due to the high amount of methane gas present on it.
Neptune in Odia
- Varuna Neptune is the eighth planet of the Solar System. It is slightly larger than its nearest planet, Uranus.
- The planet Varuna is the fourth largest planet in the solar system in size. And its mass is 17 times that of the planet Earth.
- Varuna is about 30 times farther from the Sun than Earth. It takes 164.79 years for Varuna to orbit the Sun.
- It is also a gaseous planet, gaseous planets are known as gas giants. Because their surface is not of clay but of gases. And their size is huge.
- The planets Uranus and Varuna are very similar to each other. The surface of the planets Uranus and Varuna has more ice frozen than Jupiter and Saturn. In which ammonia and methane gas are the main ones.
- Varuna was the first planet in the solar system that was predicted on the basis of mathematics without seeing it. This was because, when some strange movement was found in the orbit of the planet Uranus, then the scientists came to know that its nearest planet is exerting its gravitational effect on it.
- Scientists saw Varuna for the first time with a telescope on 23 September 1846, after doing a thorough exploration, and named it “Neptune”. In ancient India, it was called Varuna in Odia in place of Varuna Devta.
- In ancient Roman religion, “Neptune” was the god of the sea, due to which it is named “Neptune” in English.
- The change of season can be seen very clearly on the planet Varuna. Here the stormy winds are more intense than all the other planets. Whose speed has been seen up to 2100 per hour.
- Varuna has 13 natural known satellites, of which Triton, Daspina, and Thalesa are the main ones.