Ramakant Yadav Biography
Ramakant Yadav Biography: Welcome to India Biography Blog, in this article you will get information about the life introduction of Shri Ramakant ji, MP of Azamgarh district of Uttar Pradesh, who was more than 4 times, so let’s know who is Ramakant Yadav?
Life Introduction –
Ramakant Yadav is a strong leader of Azamgarh district of Uttar Pradesh, he was born on 1 July 1957 in Azamgarh district. He has won many elections in his life, he has also changed many parties, currently he is in Samajwadi Party. Rajna Yadav is his wife, in children he has two sons and a daughter. Bahujan Party, Samajwadi Party and BJP have contested elections from all parties.
- Real Name – Ramakant Yadav
- Born – 1 July 1957 in Azamgarh district of Uttar Pradesh
- Profession – Politician
- Wife- Ranjana Yadav
- Siblings – 2 sons and a daughter
- Ramakant has been MP for 4 times
- He is considered a strong leader of Purvanchal.
- There was a time when they ruled in Azamgarh.
- With the passage of time, everything changed and he has remained one such leader today.
- Umakant is his brother.
Talking about Ramakant’s education, he took his early education from his village, later he studied in college, after which he was Member, Uttar Pradesh Legislative Assembly (four terms) from 1985 to 95.
Ramakant’s Political Career
Ramakant first made his political career in the year 1996 from the election of 11th Lok Sabha. Later in the year 1999, he was re-elected as an MP. From 1999 to 2004, he was also a member of the Committee on Commerce.
From the year 2000 to 2004, he also got an opportunity to work in the Member, Consultative Committee, Ministry of Railways. In the year 2004, he was again elected in the 14th Lok Sabha. In the year 2009, he again became a member of the 15th Lok Sabha for the fourth time. He has joined Samajwadi Party from 5 October 2019.
Interesting Information –
- He is considered a very strong leader.
- They have had a lot of dominance in Ambari of Azamgarh.
- He has been a very popular leader in Phulpur, Mahul and Ambari.
- There was a time when he was considered a very strong leader of Azamgarh, but with time his fame has diminished.
- These bullies are also known for bullying.
- Right now he lives in Azamgarh and is active in politics.
- They have made a lot by keeping them in politics.
- They have a lot of name in the Purvanchal of Uttar Pradesh.
- They keep saying something or the other about Narendra Modi.
- He has also done many good works in his political life.
- He also has good relations with leaders of many parties.
- Akhilesh Yadav and Mulayam Singh Yadav are considered very close to him.
- In many respects, he has also achieved a bomber victory in Azamgarh.
- They celebrate their victory with great pomp.